Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful applicant will be in charge of the daily and periodic maintenance of the equipment and the building. He or she will troubleshoot equipment outages, irregularities and failures, and undertake the necessary corrective action. He or she will also perform building work, OSH work and any other related tasks.
- Education: Vocational training (DEP) in electrical mechanics (completed) or equivalent
- Experience: Min. 5 years of experience in the food industry
- Good knowledge of electricity and ability to read electrical plans
- Experience in TIG welding on stainless steel Knowledge of and compliance to HACCP standards Initiative and resourcefulness Class C certification (would be an asset)
- Salary: To be discussed
- Languages: French and/or English
- Hours per week: 40 h. Possibility of overtime. Occasional on-call work
- Status: Permanent, full time – Schedule: 6:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Job type: Full time