Accounts Payable Technician
Interested in joining a private Canadian family business? Today, Levitts Foods is one of the largest smoked deli meat processors in Canada and is rapidly developing new customer segments and innovative product lines. We work with the latest technologies and offer a dynamic and stimulating environment with many advancement opportunities. We are looking for committed people to join our team!
Reporting to the Comptroller, the Accounts Payable Technician is responsible for providing support to the Finances department in invoices recording and the payment of accounts payable.
- Enter payable invoices in the system;
- Grouping invoices, delivery slips, purchase slips;
- Check the approvals to the appropriate documents;
- Check the nature of purchases, appropriate costs, and established agreements;
- Prepare weekly payments according to payment projections;
- Follow up on meat purchases and transport costs.
Skills and qualifications
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in Accounting;
- 2 to 3 years of related experience;
- Have experience in accounting for a food processing/manufacturing company, an asset;
- Functional English;
- Knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
- Autonomous, reliable person and respects confidentiality;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Job type: Temporary: Replacement for sick leave, 40 hours/week
One (1) full-time position (Monday to Friday) available: plant of Ville LaSalle